The Dark and Light Side of Myself

The inner workings of a 20 some year old over active mind.

Friday, November 6, 2009

My one and only

So its been about 3 weeks since i visited my love, and now she is going through some of the hardest times in her life, things that make her question herself among other things, but I am not there atm and it is very hard on her that I am not but I am able to do things for her should the need arise she need my help but its hard to get that point across at 2200miles away.

But I have been working on my A+ certification that could air me a job in her area fairly quickly once I obtain it, I have been working on it increasingly faster as it is mostly things I know, but I do get stumped on things here and there (mostly the technical terms) and I think I could have this done by the end of next month, if that is the case, I am going to start looking into moving into the area as soon as possible.
My biggest problem is I don't know whether I should be looking for a house or an apartment, and do I buy or rent? It will be my first home of my own and my credit is basically on a complete even, not amazing but not bad.
Any ideas on which I should go after first?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh...visit me of course. Duh. Bring my BFFL with you. ~Kiora

Post a Comment